SOAK* 2013 – The Oddity Emporium
DATES: from July 18-21, 2013
Portland Oregon Regional Burn
The Oddity Emporium. Welcome to a world of delights and marvels at The Odditorium! Come discover a gallery of magic in the forest, explore the theatre of peculiar fascinations, and wander amongst enchanted fires. The Oddity Emporium is a universe of the strange, a collection of unknown and lost artifacts, a place where dreams and curiosities meet, a place for friends and travelers alike!
* TICKET INFO & survival guide: http://BurningmanPortland.com
* PARTICIPATE: http://BurningmanPortland.com/volunteer
* REGISTER YOUR CAMP: http://bmpdx.com/themecamp
* REGISTER SOUND SYSTEM: http://bmpdx.com/themecamp
* REGISTER CAMP EVENTS: http://bmpdx.com/soakevent
* REGISTER YOUR ART: http://bmpdx.com/soakart
* REGISTER ART CARS: http://bmpdx.com/artcar
* REQUEST MAIN-STAGE: http://bmpdx.com/soakevent
Located at Prindel Creek Farm, SOAK offers large open fields with adjacent paths and smaller campsites nestled in the forest near Tidewater, Oregon. We’ll have a stage for music and performances, covered center camp pavilion with benches for folks to gather, two public designated fire pits (open ground campfires are not permitted), and a freshwater creek with a small waterfall that runs along the site. This is a place to meet fellow burners and get a taste of Burningman Northwest style with themecamps, fire performances, art, workshops and burns every night. Prindel Creek Farm is approximately 2.5 hours from Portland with pavement up to the main gate.
So come all ye strange beasts, revelers, and misfits of the world and gather together to celebrate all the oddities of our known universe in this wonderfully wayward celebration we call SOAK.